This week on Dinner with Akshay, Chef Akshay teaches us how to make gluten-free brownies. If you are looking for a fudgy, gooey, delicious gluten-free brownie recipe, look no further. Scroll down for the incredibly easy recipe and if you have any questions or feedback, visit our Facebook or Instagram pages to leave a comment.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 14
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
447 grams of Callebaut Dark Chocolate
135 Grams of Unsalted Butter
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of white sugar
6 whole eggs
HOW TO PREPARE (FIND A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO DEMONSTRATION ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS):
- 1. Boil butter, sugar, and water in a pot and let it cool down for 1 minute.
- 2. Add the chocolate to a mixing bowl with the whisk attachment and add the boiled mixture of water, butter, and sugar and let sit for 5 minutes until it cools down.
- 3. Add six eggs and whisk for a minute or two.
- 4. Take the desired cups and spray with pam spray and pour the brownie mixture halfway through.
- 5. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 24 minutes. Do not open the oven door.
- 6. After 25 minutes without opening the oven door, shut the oven down and let ut sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Chef tip: Enjoy the brownie with an ice-cream, gelato, or decorate with kids at home.