Tower Club Sandwich
This week on Dinner with Akshay, Chef Akshay is teaching us how to prepare a Tower Club Sandwich. To be served with a salad or french fries, this sandwich has a tower of flavours and textures that your palate will adore. The Teller’s Bistro & Bar Tower Club Sandwich is made with marinated grilled chicken, Canadian back bacon, crisp lettuce, a large tomato, and mayo, on a toasted ciabatta bun. Scroll down for this memorable recipe and if you have any questions or feedback, visit our Facebook or Instagram pages to leave a comment.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes| Serves: 1
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 pc of Ciabatta Bread Square
4 – 5 oz of Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless)
1 slice of Canadian Back Bacon
1 Leaf of Iceberg Lettuce
2 slices of Beefsteak Tomato
2 tbsp. of Mayonnaise
1 tsp. of Paprika
1 pinch of Dehydrated Parsley
1 pinch of Dehydrated Oregano
1 pinch of Cajun Seasoning
Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE (FIND A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO DEMONSTRATION ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS):
- Butterfly the chicken and marinated with paprika, cajun, parsley, oregano, and salt.
- Cut the ciabatta bread in half, butter on both sides, and toast on a hot surface.
- Grill the chicken breast and fully cook. Grill the back bacon and ensure it is fully cooked.
- Take the toasted bread and spread mayonnaise on both sides.
- On the top side of the bread, put the lettuce and tomato.
- On the bottom of the bread, put the fully cooked chicken breast and Canadian back bacon.
- Serve with a nice salad or fries.
Click here to view more Dinner with Akshay recipes!