In accordance with Provincial and Municipal public health guidelines, as of Monday March 21, 2022 it is no longer mandatory that face masks be worn indoors at One King West Hotel & Residence. We wish to offer an understanding as guests, residents and One King West family members make their own decisions to either wear or not wear a mask while indoors at our property. We appreciate everyone’s individual choice unconditionally and kindly request that our guests join us in this harmoniously.
In addition to the above, One King West continues to follow the advice and guidance of leading health agencies and governments, taking the necessary steps to maintain and ensure a safe environment for our staff, residents, and hotel guests.
- All “high-touch” areas are treated with EPS rated hospital grade disinfectant/sanitizer using Electrostatic Sprayers (this includes, but is not limited to, guest room key cards, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, bathroom fixture handles, etc)
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas and all elevators for your use.
- Our staff are trained in preventing the spread of germs.
- Hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operations.
- Regular training is provided to hotel associates highlighting the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.
- Take a breath of clean air in our rooms, restaurants and public areas which are fitted with individual air-conditioning ventilation. Engineering protocols have been adapted to include more frequent cleaning and inspection of air-conditioning units.
- Our imagination in culinary arts is parallel to our desire for crafting a safe dining experience. We adhere to the seven principles of HACCP, the internationally recognized hallmark of excellence for food preparation and hygiene. All dry and fresh produce are disinfected and packed outside the kitchen before being stored to avoid contamination.
Updated: Monday, March 21, 2022