A HOTEL TO CALL HOME
Located in the heart of the city, on the corner of King and Yonge streets, connected to King Subway and the underground PATH system, One King West Hotel & Residence places you within walking distance to everything Toronto has to offer. From grocery stores to pharmacies, to hospitals, banks and entertainment attractions, One King West is the perfect place for your home away from home. Whether your extended stay brings you to Toronto for a month or year, our suites are designed with extended stay guests in mind. Each suite offers a variety of convenient features including a stylish in-suite kitchen with a washer and dryer, versatile live/work options, and the latest in technology to keep you connected during your extended stay.
Appointments and Enquiries
Request Your Extended Stay
One King West’s reservation specialists will work with you to book your extended stay.
Please contact our Reservations Specialists at 1-866-470-5464 or fill in the contact form below.
At One King West, we want to make your extended stay as comfortable and worry-free as possible. With our all-in-one pricing, everything from the utilities to the linens are included in your monthly rent.
- Rent $
- Utilities Included
- Linen & Towels Included
- Wi-Fi Included
- Modern Furniture Included
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Included
- Cleaning Supplies Upon Request
What you need to know
• Are taxes inclusive or exclusive? Taxes will be inclusive in the monthly fee.
• Will housekeeping services be provided? To ensure the safety of our staff and guests during this time, daily housekeeping services will not be available.
• How are payments made? Payment can be made by credit card only. First month’s rent is to be paid in full upon booking and subsequent payments are made on the 28th day of the current month for the next month. Any occupancies not starting on the first of the month will be prorated for the current month.
• Can I view the suite before booking? Yes, all viewings must be arranged in advance and drop-in requests will not be accommodated. Social distancing procedures will be in place during these viewings. Virtual viewings can also be arranged based on request.
• Flexible cancellation terms: We understand not everybody runs on the same timeline, so we are happy to adjust based on your needs.
• Thoroughly cleaned and sanitized suites: To put your mind at ease, once your unit has been cleaned and sanitized, it will be locked up three days before arrival date to ensure no human access in the room.
Our commitment to you
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves, rest assured that our hotel management team continues to follow the advice and guidance of leading health agencies and governments, taking the necessary steps to maintain a safe environment for our staff, residents and hotel guests. As always, we remain available to answer any questions you may have.
- FREE WI-FI
- MODERN FURNITURE
- BEDDING & TOWELS
- Direct Access
to Public Transportation
- Direct Access to
Underground Pedestrian Walkways
ONE KING WEST HOTEL NEIGHBOURHOOD
Situated in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, at 1 King Street West, you are close to the city’s top shops, tourist destinations, restaurants, attractions, and public transit. Spend your day at the Eaton's Centre, take a quick stroll to Toronto's Harbourfront, or browse the shops at the Distillery District. With a 98 walk score, you can easily find anything you need right outside your doorstep.
King Subway Station
Approx. 1 min by walking
If visitors plan to take the subway back to their respective hotels, Toronto’s King Street Subway Station is just a few steps from our door. From Toronto’s King Subway Station to the hotel, it is approximately a one-minute walk from the PATH or to the main entrance. The station also handily provides Wi-Fi service in case additional directions are needed.
Union Station / Via Rail / GO Transit / UP Express
Approx. 7 mins by walking
One King West Hotel & Residence is just a short walk via street or underground PATH connection to Union Station, the largest and busiest rail terminal in Canada. Here are accessible VIA Rail trains for trips across Ontario, Canada, or connections to USA, GO commuter train service for travel throughout the Greater Toronto Region, Ontario and the Niagara Region and UP Express to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Toronto Coach Terminal
Approx. 15 mins by walking
The main Toronto Bus Terminal, located north of One King West Hotel & Residence on Dundas Street just west of Bay Street, offers convenient long-distance bus services throughout Ontario, the Niagara Region, and includes connections to the rest of Canada and USA.