One King West Hotel & Residence Hotel and Residence is a condominium hotel that takes the safety, comfort, security and overall tranquility of our guests and residents very seriously. We are committed to ensuring that the One King West Hotel & Residence experience is relaxing and enjoyable for all. In accordance with this objective, One King West Hotel & Residence has developed the following Tranquility Agreement. To ensure the peaceful enjoyment for you and all of our guests and residents, the following is strictly enforced:
- Guest room floors will be quiet after 10pm.
- Only registered guests will be issued a room key and are allowed to access guest room floors after 10:00pm.
- Please ensure that you carry your suite key at all times as access to the elevators will be restricted after 6:00pm.
- Suites have a maximum capacity of four people at any given time. Maximum sleeping capacity varies by room type. See Front Desk for further details.
- Suites discovered with more than the maximum capacity of occupants after 10pm will result in all unregistered occupants being asked to return to their room if they are a hotel guest. They will be escorted off the property if they are not a hotel guest.
- Upon arrival a $250.00 security deposit will be pre-authorized on your credit card. Debit, Visa/Debit, and Cash security deposits are not accepted.
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any damages to the suite and/or any public area of the hotel caused by you or your guests. The fees associated with any damages include, but are not limited to, the replacement costs for damaged item, linen, towels, breakage of hotel property, and/or additional cleaning costs required as a result of the damage.
- Any expected visitors must be registered with the Front Desk or Security prior to their arrival.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who is deemed to be bringing excessive alcohol onto the property. Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in the guestroom corridors and/or in all public areas.
- Please be aware of any excessive music, TV volume, loud speaking or any other noise that could disturb your neighbors, and please do not leave your door ajar.
In the event that management receives a noise or disturbance complaint(s) from a neighboring guest against your suite, the following will apply:
- One (1) warning will be issued to the registered guest(s) for any complaint received prior to 10pm.
- Should a second complaint be received before or after 10pm, all unregistered guests will be asked to immediately leave the suite and return to their room if they are a hotel guest, or they will be escorted off the property if they are not a hotel guest.
- Any complaint received after midnight will result in the immediate eviction of everyone in the suite including the registered guest(s). There will be no refund issued for the room and an additional $200 compensation fee for other guests who have been disturbed will be added to the room bill of the registered guest.
Thank you very much for choosing One King West Hotel & Residence as your Hotel to call Home. We hope you enjoy your stay.