This week on Dinner with Akshay, Chef Akshay is teaching us how to prepare the famous One Burger. There’s nothing like a juicy cheeseburger, with crisp toppings on a toasted brioche bun, paired with fresh-cut fries. Scroll down for this ultimate burger recipe and if you have any questions or feedback, visit our Facebook or Instagram pages to leave a comment.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 1
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1 Brioche Bun
1 Meat Patty (100% chuck)
1 Leaf of Iceberg Lettuce
1 slice of Beefsteak Tomato
1 slice of Red Onion
1 tsp. of Paprika
1 tsp. of Cracked Black Pepper
1 tsp. of Mustard Ground
1 tsp. of Dehydrated Oregano
1 tsp. of Dehydrated Parsley
Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE (FIND A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO DEMONSTRATION ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS):
- 1. Cut the brioche bun in half, spread butter, and sear on the flat top.
- 2. Combine all the spices in a bowl with salt and mix well.
- 3. Season the burger patty with the spice mix and cook on the grill, while marking and flipping.
- 4. Take the burger bun and on the top place the lettuce, tomato, and red onion slice.
- 5. On the bottom place the burger with melted cheddar cheese and build the burger.
- 6. Serve with a side of fries or salad.
Click here to view more Dinner with Akshay recipes!